Podcasts
The internet is so great. I love being able to go back in time and listen to interviews with people that I really admire. David Icke is one of these people. His books are so informative, and the information he puts forth challenges our preconceived notions of reality, but I find it fascinating.
I found a great podcast with him being interviewed on yahoo's audio files.
So far, I haven't been able to find a podcast on every subject that I have interest in, but it is still a lot of fun to see what is out there. I found a few podcasts, that I didn't listen to, about libraries. Time wouldn't allow me!! I will try to go back and see what they were about.
Right now I'm trying to add a RSS url to my bloglines account. I chose to subscribe to Science Friday's podcast, that oringally airs on NPR.
I think that podcasts are wonderful tools for learning or entertainment. It just goes to show how far technology has come, because we are able to listen to these moments in time that have been saved for future posterity. I really enjoyed learning more about them and looking at different sites that have them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment