I chose to explore the website : www.biblio.com
I find myself drawn to authors that are long gone and/or their books are out of print. One of my favorite authors is Eustace Mullins, and his books are extremely hard to come by, especially at a good price. I was elated to see so many different titles to choose from, but disappointed that most of his books range in the $100 or above range on this site.
For other authors, the searches I have done came up with lots of titles I was not able to find on amazon, and for decent prices.
I could see this search engine being useful for libraries, in order to find rare books to enhance their collection. Although I am unsure of the procedures to buy new books, so maybe it wouldn't be that useful?
At any rate, this is an excellent search engine for those of us who seem to find ourselves drawn to more obsure authors, or for those who may want to find a cheaper book than on amazon. I saw books for sale for a dollar on this site. Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment