Del.icio.us - Social Bookmarking
I had never heard of this site before. I was really confused when I first started looking around. I'm still not sure I quite understand it. Nonetheless, it is a very interesting site to explore.
One of the most popular bookmarks that caught my eye was "Top 10 Hunter S. Thompson Quotes." I read all the quotes, my eyes bugged out of my head a little, and then I read the comments. Some people weren't satisfied with the quotes posted, so they added more in the comments.
I do see the potential of this website for researching different topics of interest. How it compares to doing a google search, I don't know. But, these kinds of sites add an interesting twist, because I think they are able to connect you to sites right away that might have taken you looking at 10 pages of google's search results to find.
I definitely want to explore this site more: del.icio.us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment