Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thing # 19

Online Music!! I music. Especially free music. The internet radio station that I listen to most is Pandora. It's an absolutely incredible way to hear my favorite artists, and to hear new ones that I might never have had an opportunity to hear. Pandora generates a radio station that, after I pick an artist, plays music that is similar to the original artist I chose. Otherwise, I hardly ever hear new artists. I don't listen to the normal radion, unless it's oldies, so this is just perfect for me. I've never had any problems with Pandora, expect for they can only play certain songs by the artists. I think only a few get licensed and are able to be played.

I have used a file sharing website before. Waaaay back in the day, when napster was free, I downloaded a whole bunch of music. It was great. I don't know if I would use one again. I'll think about that one. I'm sure my husband wouldn't be too keen on the idea of someone being able to hack into our computer through our music files!

No comments: